At our virtual conference there will be plenty of ways to make connections, build awareness of your brand and gather leads - no exhibition stand required!
You’ll be networking with a wide range of International Studies professionals, including scholars and practitioners from a wide range of International Studies fields.
Why should I exhibit at BISA 2021?
Before putting our virtual packages together, we surveyed a wide range of past exhibitors to find out what would be most useful and what had worked well at other virtual events they had attended.
By exhibiting at BISA 2021 you’ll be able to:
- Raise your company’s profile and product recognition within the International Studies community
- Take advantage of opportunities to acquire new customers and reach new audiences through sponsored sessions, bespoke tweets, conference mailings, networking and more (full package details below)
- Save money when compared to face-to-face exhibitor packages, as well as on travel, postage, hotels and subsistence.
1. Standard - £350 + VAT
- Sponsored sessions (pick and mix) – Your logo, a 50-word pen portrait, and a URL of your choice will be displayed on a slide alongside the session title at the beginning of five different conference Zoom panels or roundtables. The sessions will be randomly allocated.
- Your logo in the footer of our dedicated conference website (conference.bisa.ac.uk) from the end of February until end of June.
- Pre-conference email marketing – Your logo will be displayed in the footer of our three pre-conference emails, two sent to the entire BISA mailing list encouraging registration, and one to all those registered for the conference. The mailings will be sent in February, April and June.
- In-conference email marketing – As the conference begins, we will send an email to all delegates containing the details of exhibitors and encouraging them to visit the virtual exhibition hall. Your logo, up to 100 words and a url can be included.
- Indexing and a full page in our virtual exhibition hall – We’ll be linking to the virtual exhibition hall in every email sent during the conference (1-2 per day). The hall will also be accessible from every page on the conference website during the conference and for one month afterwards. Your page in the exhibition hall can either be created by BISA using a standard template, or a page on your own website.
- Bespoke tweets – Each exhibitor will receive two tweets (posted during the conference) linking to your exhibitor page or another url of your choice. You can also provide an image (otherwise we will use your logo). This will greatly improve your reach. We have around 8,500 followers.
- Free conference registration for two representatives
- Hold a book launch or other event on the conference platform. There will be morning, lunchtime, afternoon and early evening spaces on the programme. Timeslots will be allocated on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Post-conference analytics - Includes read rates from pre-conference emails, clicks through to your exhibitor page from the in-conference email, Twitter analytics, number of visits to the exhibitor hall, and number of visits to your exhibitor page (this can only be done where a standard BISA page is used, not for a page on your own site).
2. Enhanced - £600 + VAT
There are just three enhanced packages available for 2021. Please book as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
Our enhanced package gives you all the benefits of our standard package but with two key differences
- Sponsorship of one of the conference keynote sessions
- A larger version of your logo in the conference website footer, and on the top line.
We’ve secured eminent speakers for the keynotes including journalist, author, broadcaster and Professor of Sociology at Manchester, Gary Younge, and Dr Sithembile Mbete, an IR and South African politics specialist who frequently comments for Al Jazeera, BBC World News, the New York Times, the Guardian and more. We anticipate that all delegates will attend these high-profile sessions.
As part of your keynote sponsorship, your company name will be included in the title of the keynote, you’ll be tagged in all social media relating to your allocated keynote session, and your logo, 50-word pen portrait and url of choice will be displayed on a slide alongside the session title as people enter the Zoom room.
In addition, your enhanced package will give you:
- two further delegate places
- one further event slot for a book launch or similar.
Virtual exhibitor hall pages
As an exhibitor you can choose either to:
- Create a bespoke page on your own website to which we will link from the virtual exhibitor hall index;
- Have a page created to a standard template by us here at BISA. A standard BISA page will include:
- A header image (can be your logo)
- Page title (your company name)
- Description (up to 250 words)
- As many hyperlinks as you require
- One embedded video
- One document upload
Additional opportunities and sponsorship
In addition to exhibiting there are other ways you can raise awareness of your brand at the BISA conference. Why not donate a prize for our International Studies quiz, sponsor a professional development session, or donate refreshments and other goodies for our conference hub in Birmingham? Here we’ll have around 15 staff and volunteers working behind the scenes. In return you’ll get a thank you during our conference welcome, and on our Twitter account during the conference. You don’t need to be an exhibitor to take up these opportunities.
If you’re interested in the above, or have an alternative sponsorship idea, please contact BISA Director, Juliet Dryden: Juliet.email@example.com