Exhibiting presents you with a fantastic opportunity to meet with a wide range of International Studies professionals. Our delegates are predominately scholars and practitioners from a wide range of International Studies fields, but will also include a variety of other interested parties. We expect approximately 500 delegates from around the world.
This year, our conference will take place in Newcastle at The Civic Centre, Newcastle-upon-Tyne, NE1 8QH.
We have 25 exhibitor stands available which will run alongside our three-day event. All exhibitor stands will be placed together in the breath-taking and grand Banqueting Hall. There are medieval-style walls inscribed with the names of past Lord Mayors, beneath beautiful Bavarian crystal chandeliers.
There will be constant delegate footfall as refreshments and lunch will be served around the exhibitor stands. There are also conference rooms adjacent to the Hall.
Option A: 3-day Exhibition Stand: £550 plus VAT
(Stands may remain in place for the full three days)
The fees include:
- One 5 ft trestle table (approx. 71cm x 160cm x 80 cm – height, width and depth)
- Two chairs
- One electricity socket
- One poster/pin board
- Exhibitor name sign on table
- Refreshments and lunch on all days for up to two exhibitor representatives (if you require more than two representatives an additional fee of £50pp will apply)
- Invitation for two named representatives to register to attend the BISA evening reception at the Wylam Brewery on Wednesday 15 June from 6.30pm
- Bespoke tweets (for 3-day stands only)
- Your logo in the footer of every conference website page
- Your logo in pre-conference email marketing (x2 emails to be sent, first in January 2022 to our full mailing list, and second in June 2022 to all conference delegates)
- Your logo and up to 100 words in our in-conference email sent to all delegates on the first day of the conference
- Your logo on a banner at the entrance to the exhibitor hall.
Option B: 3-day Enhanced Exhibition Stand: £750 plus VAT (Only two packages available)
All items listed in Option A, plus:
- Sponsorship of a keynote (exhibitor name in programme, slide displayed on screen at the beginning of the event, your pull up or similar branded banners in the event room if in-person (these must be provided by you), your name and logo at the start of the keynote recording which will be added to our YouTube channel after the conference has ended)
- Larger logo in a more prominent position in the conference website footer.
Option C: 1-day Pop Up Exhibition Stand: £250 plus VAT
- All items listed in Option A, with the exception of bespoke tweets
- Stands can only be in place for one day.
COVID-19 - In the event that the conference has to take place virtually we will shift exhibitor packages online, and we will offer a partial refund to reflect this. All online elements of your package would be honoured.
Exhibitor book launches, panels and receptions
Do you want to hold a reception or similar event at your stand? Please let us know your requirements during the package booking process. Any catering required will be chargeable in addition to your package booking.
Alternatively, you may wish to reserve a separate room for a panel, reception or other event. In this case, please complete our ‘Reserve a room’ request form below, in addition to booking your package. Please note that there is an additional charge for booking a room as well as any catering required.
If you don’t want to exhibit this year, you can still raise your profile by advertising with us.
Option 1: £100 – Your logo in the footer of every conference website page, as well as two pre-conference emails (to be sent in January and June 2022).
Option 2: £200 – Your logo in the footer of every conference website page, as well as two pre-conference emails, plus your logo and up to 100 words in our in-conference email sent to all delegates on the first day of the conference.
For more information and to book contact the BISA Office: firstname.lastname@example.org
We have a variety of different sponsorship opportunities available to everyone, whether you’re exhibiting or not. These include sponsorship of:
- our professional development day for early-career researchers (Tuesday 14 June 2022)
- a tea break
- a lunch break
- a conference reception
- wellbeing items – e.g. hand santiser bottles or face coverings
- lanyards for delegate registration badges.
We also welcome your own sponsorship suggestions. To discuss further please contact BISA Director Juliet Dryden: Juliet.Dryden@bisa.ac.uk