Exhibiting presents you with a fantastic opportunity to meet with a wide range of International Studies professionals. Our delegates are predominately scholars and practitioners from a wide range of International Studies fields, but will also include a variety of other interested parties. We expect in excess of 500 delegates from around the world.
This year, our conference will take place in the wonderfully rich and historic city of Glasgow, famous for its culture and Scotland’s most populous city. The conference will be held at the Hilton Hotel, 1 William St, Glasgow G3 8HT. Find out more about the city and location on our 'About the conference' page.
We will have up to 30 exhibitor stands available in the Ballroom at the Hilton Hotel. The conference exhibition will run alongside our three-day event, with conference rooms adjacent to the Hall. There will be constant delegate footfall as refreshments and lunch will be served around the exhibitor stands.
Option A: 3-day Exhibition Stand: £650 plus VAT
(Stands may remain in place for the full three days)
The fees include:
- One 6 ft trestle table
- Two chairs
- One poster/pin board
- Exhibitor name sign on table
- Refreshments and lunch on all days for up to two exhibitor representatives (if you require more than two representatives an additional fee of £60pp will apply)
- Invitation for two named representatives to register to attend the BISA evening reception on Wednesday 21 June from 6.45pm
- Two bespoke tweets
- Your logo in the footer of every conference website page
- Your logo in pre-conference email marketing (minimum x2 emails to be sent, the first in January 2023 to our full mailing list, and second in June 2023 to all conference delegates)
- Your logo and up to 100 words in our in-conference email sent to all delegates on the first day of the conference
- Your logo on a banner at the entrance to the exhibitor hall.
Option B: 3-day Enhanced Exhibition Stand: £850 plus VAT (Only two packages available)
All items listed in Option A, plus:
- Sponsorship of a keynote (exhibitor name in programme, slide displayed on screen at the beginning of the event, your pull up or similar branded banners in the event room if in-person (these must be provided by you), your name and logo at the start of the keynote recording which will be added to our YouTube channel after the conference has ended)
- Larger logo in a more prominent position in the conference website footer.
Additional information and delivery
Please note that electricity sockets may not be available at each stand but there will be charging stations around the room. Should you have a requirement for electricity at your stand, please indicate this clearly on the exhibitor booking form.
Delivery and collection of exhibitor items must be arranged by the exhibitor. Further instructions will be sent to you nearer the date of the conference.
COVID-19 - In the event that the conference has to take place virtually we will shift exhibitor packages online, and we will offer a partial refund to reflect this. All online elements of your package would be honoured.
Exhibitor book launches, panels and receptions
Do you want to hold a reception or similar event at your stand? Please let us know your requirements during the package booking process. Any catering required will be chargeable in addition to your package booking.
Alternatively, you may wish to reserve a separate room for a panel, reception or other event. In this case, please complete our ‘Reserve a room’ request form below, in addition to booking your package. Please note that there is an additional charge for booking a room as well as any catering required.
If you don’t want to exhibit this year, you can still raise your profile by advertising with us.
Option 1: £200 – Your logo in the footer of every conference website page, as well as in a minimum of two pre-conference emails (to be sent between January and June 2022).
Option 2: £300 – Your logo in the footer of every conference website page, as well in a minimum of two pre-conference emails (see above), plus your leaflets or a pull up stand in the exhibition hall. You will need to supply the leaflets and/or stand and have them sent to the venue.
For more information and to book contact the BISA Office: email@example.com
We have a variety of different sponsorship opportunities available to everyone, whether you’re exhibiting or not. These include sponsorship of our breaks and lunches.
Sponsorship of the following is on offer for 2023:
- our professional development day for up to 120 postgraduate and early-career researchers (Tuesday 20 June 2023)
- All day catering sponsorship (lunch and coffee breaks)
- the conference reception
- lanyards for delegate registration badges.
If you have your own sponsorship suggestions, we would be happy to hear them. To discuss further please contact BISA Director Juliet Dryden: Juliet.Dryden@bisa.ac.uk.