At Palgrave Macmillan we publish award-winning research across the social sciences, humanities and business for academics, professionals and librarians. We offer authors and readers the very best in academic content whilst also supporting the community with innovative new formats and tools.
- Why Publish with Palgrave
- Publish Open Access with Palgrave
- Springer Nature’s SDG 16 (Peace, Justice and Strong Institutions) Hub
We have been proudly publishing cutting-edge and landmark titles in our prestigious IR programme since the early days of Macmillan Press in the 1800s. And we continue to offer timely and field-defining works from leading academics and rising stars alike, including invaluable new editions of discipline classics such as Nationalism and After by EH Carr and Diplomacy by GR Berridge.
Palgrave continues to be the natural home for interdisciplinary and innovative works that inform and inspire researchers and students. Books in this programme cover IR theory, international political economy, foreign policy, diplomacy, peace and conflict studies, migration, international organisations and global governance, security studies and human rights. We are proud to publish series such as:
- Palgrave Studies in International Relations (published in association with the European International Studies Association)
- International Political Economy Series
- Sciences Po Series in IR
- Studies in Diplomacy and IR
- International Political Communication
- New Security Challenges
- Politics of Citizenship and Migration
- Rethinking Peace and Conflict Studies
If you are interested in publishing with Palgrave, please contact:
- Anca Pusca, Executive Editor, Anca.Pusca@palgrave-usa.com; or
- Anne Birchley-Brun, Editor, email@example.com
More information on how to submit a proposal.
Download our highlights and list of titles on display now. 20% off everything with discount code inside.